Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Long Time, No Post-- Joe Fresh



Hello loyal readers! I have been traveling for work & it has caused a slight hiccup in my blogging... but I am back & ready to share more delightful deals.

While I was out, I found what is essentially the Canadian H&M! Joe Fresh is a Canadian chain originally found in superstores & has descended on the States starting in New York. One stop in their 5th Ave shop and friends, that's champagne clothes on a beer budget.

Fret not-- look for Joe Fresh at JC Penney starting next year!

Women Tops Print Silk Shirt  $49 (silk!)


I bought these fabulous cords in dark navy... The fit is awesome (even if you have hips, like me).
Women Pants Zip Corduroy Jean  $29 (yes, 29.)

Women Tops Turtleneck Poncho   $49



Also, a quick reflection on my last post re: The Shops at Target. The best items (excluding the men's collection, as I did not browse that) were from The Curiosity Shoppe... I even bought the note cards below. HINT: They have a smaller pack in-store for $5.

The Curiosity Shoppe at Target® Notecard & Envelope Set  $10 (18 cards & envelopes)



No comments:

Post a Comment