Friday, August 17, 2012

Sales & Sales of Shoes, Oh My!


Oh, my shopping friends, it has been quite a week! All I have to say... shoes are really on my radar (aren't they always?). And for the men, per request, I've included a few finds for you!

A great wedge on sale at Target! It also comes in sailor navy stripe. A co-worker shared this fabulous find with me.

$15 + tax (shipping)



Check out over 50% off on shoes @ Coach.com

If you are feeling the more expensive version of the Target wedge above... check out this one from Coach.
  $99 + shipping



For men-- a striking fall boot-- perfect for "leather jacket" weather. Pair it with your favorite jeans & a patterned button-down. Don't forget the jacket!
  $149 + shipping



AND, the perfect Mary Jane... Now, on sale @ Nine West!
  $79 + shipping



No comments:

Post a Comment